- The Tilt Companion Label increases handler awareness and shows the package is being monitored. If the package is damaged from excessive tilting, the companion label provides instructions for receiving the damaged shipment. Use with the Impact-O-Graph Tilt Indicator Label.
The red anodized mounting plate for the Omni-GWS impact indicator is an alternate mounting solution for the device. The red color plate stands out so the device can be seen. Handlers will know the shipment is being monitored. The mounting plate is secured by screwing the plate to a pallet or other type of shipping base.
The additional tweezers are used with the Omni-G and Omni-GWS impact indicators. The tweezers are used to reset the steel balls and springs found in the Omni device. Once the device has been tripped from excessive G force impact, the device needs to be reset using the special tweezers. The additional tweezers are convenient to have so additional personnel have the ability to reset the device when needed.
- The mounting plate is designed for the Omni-G impact indicator. The plate provides an alternate mounting solution for the device. The mounting plate is secured by screwing the plate to a pallet or other type of shipping base.
The Impact-O-Graph Window Case is designed with a clear window for viewing the chart paper used with the Impact-O-Graph Analog Impact Recorder. Use this case to view impact results drawn on the chart paper without opening the case. The window case prevents exposing the device to the elements when viewing recorded impact data.
The Digi-Shock Mounting Plate is used as an alternate method to secure the Digi-Shock Impact Recorder to your shipment. The Digi-Shock Mounting Plate provides a smooth flat surface to secure the shock recorder. The digi-shock mounting plate comes in two versions - one version can be screwed down to your shipping platform or on the equipment and the second version is a magnetic mounting plate that sticks to all steel surfaces.
- SmartShip Live™ is a compact IoT GPS enabled smart device with cellular activated communications and sensors with super long battery life. REAL TIME COMMUNICATION and excellent asset tracking device. Everything you want to know about your shipment, in real time by text and email. Real time” Shipment information device (Click here to view video).
- The Digi-Shock GT is a reusable digital impact recorder. Monitor shock and temperature to identify potential damage to your goods. Records impacts up to 25g or up to 100g and the device can be ordered with the appropriate G level to meet your specific requirements. An LED visual indication displays when the user-defined alarm parameters are exceeded at anytime, advising users that the monitored product may have been damaged and should be inspected immediately.
- The Digi-Shock XT shock recorder is a reliable digital recorder that monitors and records impacts in addition to temperature events. Records impacts up to 25g or 100g. The shock recorder can be ordered based on your G level requirements. Long batter life records events for up to 6 months. A Fully reusable device with robust construction and IP 67 ready. Long battery life with high sampling rate for more detailed information. High data resolution with the 25g level version. Memory capabilities up to Million events.
- The Digi-Shock G is our popular digital impact recorders that monitor shock to alert for possible damage to your shipment. The impact recorder can be ordered with g force levels up to 25g or up to 100g. The 25g model provides high data resolution. An LED visual indication displays when user-defined alarm parameters are exceeded at anytime, advising users that the monitored product may have been damaged and should be inspected immediately.
- The Impact-O-Graph analog impact g-force recorders have a long history of accurately measuring shocks that occur during product transportation. For over 40 years, manufacturers and the military have used our well designed, durable and reliable recorders to warn recipients when mishandling has occurred to valuable shipments. Shocks up to 50 times the force of gravity (50g) can be identified immediately by examining the chart. See a video click here.
- The Trans monitor TD impact indicators are effective devices that have a visual display showing the date and time when the impact occurs in the transportation chain. Assigns accountability. Improves damage-free delivery rate to increase customer satisfaction.
- Trans-Monitor impact indicator is a low-cost single use device to monitor shock. Creates awareness and accountability in the transportation chain. Provides a visual indication that hidden damage may have occurred from impacts. Improves damage-free delivery rate to increase customer satisfaction.
- This single use one direction impact indicator is designed with one set of spring-loaded steel balls that become dislodged and fall into transparent dome when struck with an impact that exceed the preset G force shock level. The G force shock level is set at the factory and cannot be changed when shipping Perfect for monitoring small products in shipments that are delicate. Shows end user if any mishandling occurred in transportation chain.
- Protect-A-Pak shock indicators are one of the world’s most popular single-use, low-cost impact indicators. Provides a visual indication that hidden damage may have occurred. Promotes accountability among handlers throughout the transportation chain. Can be mounted to a surface via self-adhesive or flush mounted with a mounting flange. Helps confirm the effectiveness of packaging. When used with alert labels, a Protect-A-Pak reduces the incidence of damage by raising awareness that the package is being monitored.
- The Omni-G impact indicator alerts for potential hidden damage when g force impact exceeds preset level. The device is designed with two sets of spring loaded steel balls. When they become dislodged and fall into the transparent dome it indicates an impact has exceeded the preset g-level. When used with alert labels, an Omni-G reduces the incidence of damage by raising awareness that the package is being monitored. The Omni-G is one of the world’s most popular, reusable and low-cost impact indicators
- The corrosion proof Omni-GWS shock indicator is designed with two sets of spring loaded stainless steel balls that will become dislodged when struck with an impact that exceeds the preset g-level. When used with alert labels, an Omni-GWS reduces the incidence of damage by raising awareness that the package is being monitored. The Omni-GWS is one of the world’s most popular reusable, low-cost impact indicators. Tamper resistant design for added security against unauthorized resetting.
- Tilt Indicator labels are a single-use, low-cost tip indicator that monitors goods that must remain upright. Provides indisputable evidence of tipping in excess of 80°. When used with a companion label, a Tilt Indicator reduces the incidence of damage by increasing the carrier’s awareness that the package is being monitored.
- Highly visible Shock Indicator Labels indicate when a g force impact occurs that can potentially damage products in the transportation chain. Shock Indicators provide a visual indication that hidden damage may have occurred. When used with alert labels, a Shock Indicator Label reduces the incidence of damage by raising awareness that the package is being monitored.
Impact-O-graph chart paper is used with the Analog Impact-O-Graph Impact Recorder. So the pressure sensitive paper records the impacts and documents through the entire mission. Most importantly, be certain to have enough chart paper so a new roll is available for every mission.
- The Trans-Monitor Warning Label is used with the Trans-Monitor Shock Indicator to alert carriers the package is being monitored. Warning labels increase the awareness that the shipment needs to be handled with care. So increase the visibility of your package by adding the warning label.
- The Pelican Case provides IP-67-rated waterproof case for the Impact-O-Graph and Digi-Shock. The Pelican Case is watertight, crush-proof, and dust-proof. The case has an automatic pressure equalization valve that will balance interior pressure but also keeps water out. Use with the Impactograph Analog Impact Recorder, the Digi-Shock G and the Digi-Shock GT. The protective case offers 0pen cell core with solid wall design so that it is strong and light weight.
- The Protect-A-Pak companion label is a visual warning label used with the Potect-A-Pak shock indicator and mounting flange. The companion label provides written notification that an impact indicator is being used. This alerts the handler to use caution when handling the shipment. The companion label and Protect-A-Pak impact indicator are used only once.
- The Mounting Flange is used with the Protect-A-Pak Impact Indicator. The mounting flange allows flush mounting of the Protect-A-Pak from outside of a package. The shock indicator can be externally viewed at all times. Add the Protect-A-Pak companion label so handlers know the package is being monitored for impacts.
- The Alert Tape is applied to shipping boxes as a visual reminder that the package is fragile and is being monitored. The Alert Tape is easily recognized with the bright yellow color. Fragile and Handle with Care is printed on the tape.
- The fragile label is applied to shipping boxes as a visual reminder that package is fragile and being monitored. The bright orange fragile label is easy to see so it catches the handlers attention. Use theFragile Label with all Impact-O-Graph impact indicators and shock recorders.
- The Shock Companion Label increases handler’s awareness the package is being monitored. The shock companion label is used with Impact-O-Graphs shock indicator labels. The companion label provides instructions on receiving damaged shipments.