The corrosion proof Omni-GWS shock indicator is designed with two sets of spring loaded stainless steel balls that will become dislodged when struck with an impact that exceeds the preset g-level. When used with alert labels, an Omni-GWS reduces the incidence of damage by raising awareness that the package is being monitored. The Omni-GWS is one of the world’s most popular reusable, low-cost impact indicators. Tamper resistant design for added security against unauthorized resetting.
Omni-GWS Shock Indicator
OMNI-GWS Corrosion Proof Dual Axis Shock Indicator at a glance
- The Omni-GWS shock indicator can be used hundreds of times using the included resetting tweezers.
- Weatherproofed with stainless steel components to protect against salt spray and fogging on ocean and longer shipments or extended storage or harsh environments.
- Tamper resistant design for added security against unauthorized resetting.
- Impact indicator is calibrated individually for maximum reliability and accuracy.
Part Number: 2000-002GWS through 2000-500GWS
OMNI-GWS in Use
The Impactograph Omni-GWS impact indicators are designed with two sets of spring loaded steel balls that become dislodged and fall into a transparent dome when subjected to an impact that exceeds the preset g-level.
Ideal for various applications, such as:
- Offshore & Subsea Equipment
- Marine Electronics
- Industrial Equipment
- Office Equipment
- Computer Hardware
- Auto and Truck Parts
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Aerospace and Defense
- Energy and Utilities
- Logistics / Transport and Storage
- Scientific and Technical Instruments
- And more…
2g-10g in 1g increments
1.5 in. (3.8 cm)
2.06 in. (5.2 cm)
2 oz. (57 grams)
-100°F to 275°F (-73°C to 135°C)
#10-32 holes in base (5 mm)
2000-002GWS through 2000-500GWS