Protect-A-Pak shock indicators are one of the world’s most popular single-use, low-cost impact indicators. Provides a visual indication that hidden damage may have occurred. Promotes accountability among handlers throughout the transportation chain. Can be mounted to a surface via self-adhesive or flush mounted with a mounting flange. Helps confirm the effectiveness of packaging. When used with alert labels, a Protect-A-Pak reduces the incidence of damage by raising awareness that the package is being monitored.
Protect-A-Pak Shock Indicators
Protect-A-Pak Shock Indicators at a glance
- Protect-A-Pak impact indicators are one of the worlds most popular single-use, dual axis, and low-cost shock devices.
- Provides a visual indication that hidden damage may have occurred.
- Omni-directional device, detects impacts from all directions.
Part Number: 1200-005G through 1200-500g
Protect-A-Pak Shock Indicator in Use
Ideal for various applications, such as:
- Auto and Truck Parts
- Industrial Equipment
- Electronics – Computer Hardware
- Electronics – Telecommunications
- Medical Devices and Supplies
- Aerospace and Defense
- Consumer Electronics
- Equipment Rental
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Construction – Supplies and Fixtures
- Scientific and Technical Instruments
- And more…
1 1/4 in./3.2cm
1 oz./28.35 grams
-100° F to 155° F/-73°C to 68°C
Self Adhesive or Mounting Flange
10g thru 100g in 10g increments, also 5g, 15g, 25g, 150g, 200g, 250, 300g, 500g
1200-005G through 1200-500g