The Omni-G impact indicator alerts for potential hidden damage when g force impact exceeds preset level. The device is designed with two sets of spring loaded steel balls. When they become dislodged and fall into the transparent dome it indicates an impact has exceeded the preset g-level. When used with alert labels, an Omni-G reduces the incidence of damage by raising awareness that the package is being monitored. The Omni-G is one of the world’s most popular, reusable and low-cost impact indicators
Omni-G Shock Indicator
Learn About the Omni-G Impact Indicator
Omni-G Impact Indicator at a glance
- Omni-G is a re-settable impact indicator that can be reused hundreds of times by using the resetting tweezers.
- The cross spring and ball bearing design registers impacts from all directions.
- The Omni-G impact indicators provide an immediate indication of possible hidden damage.
- Using the device can help identify trouble spots in the transportation chain.
Part Number: 2000-002G through 2000-500G
Omni-G in Use
Ideal for various applications, such as:
- Auto and Truck Parts
- Industrial Equipment
- Electronics – Computer Hardware
- Electronics – Telecommunications
- Medical Devices and Supplies
- Aerospace and Defense
- Consumer Electronics
- Equipment Rental
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Construction – Supplies and Fixtures
- Scientific and Technical Instruments
- And More…
2g-10g in 1g increments 15g-40g in 5g increments 50g-100g in 10g increments Also available in 125g, 150g, 175g, 200g, 250g, 300g, 400g, and 500g.
1.5 in. (3.8 cm)
2.06 in. (5.2 cm)
2 oz. (57 grams)
-100°F to 275°F (-73°C to 135°C)
#10-32 holes in base (5 mm)
2000-002G through 2000-500G