Tilt Indicator labels are a single-use, low-cost tip indicator that monitors goods that must remain upright. Provides indisputable evidence of tipping in excess of 80°. When used with a companion label, a Tilt Indicator reduces the incidence of damage by increasing the carrier’s awareness that the package is being monitored.
Tilt Indicator Labels
Tilt Indicator Labels at a glance
- Impactograph Tilt Indicator labels are for monitoring goods that must remain upright.
- A Tilt Indicator can provide undeniable evidence of mishandling.
- Acts as a visual deterrent to mishandling, while
providing an immediate indication of potential damage.
Part Number: 1100 Tilt
Tilt Indicator Labels in Use
Use the Tilt Indicator with companion alert label for maximum effectiveness. “Red” Indicates that the box was tilted in excess of 65-75 degrees. This indicates mishandling.
Ideal for various types of packages, such as:
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Equipment
- Office Equipment
- Computer Hardware
- Auto and Truck Parts
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Aerospace and Defense
- Energy and Utilities
- Logistics / Transport and Storage
- Scientific and Technical Instruments
- And More…
Remove adhesive backing
2.95″ x 2.4″ (7.5 cm x 6 cm)
|Companion Label Dimensions|
9.75″ x 6.75″ (24.8 cm x 17.1 cm)
-40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
Surface mounted via self-adhesive