Trans-Monitor impact indicator is a low-cost single use device to monitor shock. Creates awareness and accountability in the transportation chain. Provides a visual indication that hidden damage may have occurred from impacts. Improves damage-free delivery rate to increase customer satisfaction.
Trans Monitor Shock Indicator
Trans-Monitor Shock Indicator at a glance
- Trans-Monitor impact indicator is a low-cost, dual axis, and single-use device to monitor shock.
- The device is calibrated to withstand impacts up to the desired g rating.
- Mount the Trans-Monitor with self-adhesive or screws.
- Available in 10g -100g in 10g increments. Also available in 5g, 15g, 25g, and 300g
Part Number: 1400-005G through 1400-300G
Trans-Monitor in Use
The Trans-Monitor shock indicator provides a visual indication that hidden damage possibly occurred to the shipment when impacts exceeds a specific g level. A tripped device alerts the receiver to carefully inspect the contents. Trans-Monitor is omni-directional and therefore detects impacts from all directions. Mount the Trans-Monitor to the surface with self-adhesive or with screws. In addition, the device can help identify trouble spots in the transportation chain.
Ideal for various applications, such as:
- Computer/IT Services
- Medical Devices and Supplies
- Consumer Electronics
- Distribution – Electronics
- Auto and Truck Parts
- Industrial Equipment
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Aerospace and Defense
- And more…
Place on a box, on a pallet or on a piece of equipment.
Use with a companion label for more visibility.
-100°F to 155°F/-73°C to 68°C
10G – 100G in 10G INCREMENTS Also available 5g, 15g, 25g, 200g, 250, and 300g
1400-005G through 1400-300G