Trans-Monitor impact indicator is a low-cost single use device to monitor shock. Creates awareness and accountability in the transportation chain. Provides a visual indication that hidden damage may have occurred from impacts. Improves damage-free delivery rate to increase customer satisfaction.
Trans Monitor Shock Indicator
Trans-Monitor Shock Indicator at a glance
- Trans-Monitor impact indicator is a low-cost, dual axis, and single-use device to monitor shock.
- Designed with two sets of spring-loaded stainless steel balls calibrated to withstand impacts up to the desired g rating.
- Trans-Monitor can be surface mounted with self-adhesive or screws.
- Available in 10g -100g in 10g increments. Also available in 5g, 15g, 25g, and 300g
Part Number: 1400-005G through 1400-300G
Trans-Monitor in Use
The Trans-Monitor shock indicator provide a visual indication that hidden damage maybe occurred. This alerts the receiver to take action so the contents are carefully inspected. The device is Omni-directional and therefore detects impacts from all directions. Trans-Monitor can be surface mounted with self-adhesive or with screws. Even more, the devices can help identify trouble spots in the transportation chain.
Ideal for various applications, such as:
- Computer/IT Services
- Medical Devices and Supplies
- Consumer Electronics
- Distribution – Electronics
- Auto and Truck Parts
- Industrial Equipment
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Aerospace and Defense
- And more…
Place on a box, on a pallet or on a piece of equipment.
Use with companion label for more visibility.
-100°F to 155°F/-73°C to 68°C
10G – 100G in 10G INCREMENTS Also available 5g, 15g, 25g, 200g, 250, and 300g
1400-005G through 1400-300G