Trans-Monitor shock indicators are the ideal low-cost, single-use impact devices. It was designed to safeguard your high value or technically sensitive products by deterring rough handling and creating awareness and accountability in the transportation chain. The Trans-Monitor provides a visual indication that hidden damage may have occurred from impacts. When used with alert labels, a Trans-Monitor reduces the incidence of damage by raising awareness that the package is being monitored.
Trans Monitor Shock Indicator
Trans-Monitor Shock Indicators at a glance
- Trans-Monitor is a low-cost, dual axis, and single-use shock indicators.
- The Trans-Monitor is designed with two sets of spring-loaded stainless steel balls. They are calibrated to withstand impacts up to the desired g rating.
- Impact indicator is surface mounted with self-adhesive or screws.
- Available in 10g -100g in 10g increments. Also available in 5g, 15g, 25g, and 300g
Part Number: 1400-005G through 1400-300G
Trans-Monitor in Use
The Trans-Monitor shock indicators provide a visual indication that hidden damage may have occurred. This alerts the receiver to take action such as carefully inspecting the goods. The device is Omni-directional and therefore detects impacts from all directions. Tran Monitor can be surface mounted with self-adhesive or with screws. In addition, the devices can help identify trouble spots in the transportation chain.
Ideal for various applications, such as:
- Computer/IT Services
- Medical Devices and Supplies
- Consumer Electronics
- Distribution – Electronics
- Auto and Truck Parts
- Industrial Equipment
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Aerospace and Defense
- And more…
Place on a box, on a pallet or on a piece of equipment.
Use with companion label for more visibility.
-100°F to 155°F/-73°C to 68°C
10G – 100G in 10G INCREMENTS Also available 5g, 15g, 25g, 200g, 250, and 300g
1400-005G through 1400-300G