The Trans monitor TD impact indicators are effective devices that have a visual display showing the date and time when the impact occurs in the transportation chain. Assigns accountability. Improves damage-free delivery rate to increase customer satisfaction.
Trans Monitor TD Shock Indicator
Trans-Monitor TD Shock Indicators at a glance
- Impactograph Trans-Monitor TD shock indicators identify when excessive shock took place in the transportation cycle by the stopped clock.
- The impact indicators are surface mounted with self-adhesive or screws.
- Available in 20g -100g in 10g increments.
Also available in 15g, 25g, and 300g.
Part Number: 1500-015G though 1500-300G
Trans-Monitor TD in Use
Trans-Monitor TD is an effective impact indicator that has a visual display that shows date and time when the impact occurs in the transportation chain. Multi-axis response to impact. Surface mounting with easy activation and awareness labels.
Ideal for various applications, such as:
- Computer/IT Services
- Medical Devices and Supplies
- Consumer Electronics
- Distribution – Electronics
- Auto and Truck Parts
- Industrial Equipment
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Aerospace and Defense
- And more…
Place on a box, on a pallet or on a piece of equipment.
Use with companion label for more visibility.
Record Date & Time in Activation Label Area
Pull tab to start timer
|Dimensions||0.3 x 0.3 x 0.3 cm|
-100°F to 155°F/-73°C to 68°C
Available in 20g -100g in increments of 10
|Battery Hold Time:|
1.5 volts LR 44
1400-005G through 1400-300G