The Trans-Monitor Impact Switch is wired to your equipment creating an open circuit. When an impact occurs greater than the devices g force rating, the circuit will close. Based on the external circuit, the device will either turn on or turn off equipment.
Trans Monitor Impact Switch
Trans-Monitor Impact Switch at a glance
- The Trans-Monitor Impact Switch turns on or off a circuit when an impact is greater than the rated g force.
- The impact indicator is wired to your external creating an open circuit.
- Impacts greater than the device g force rating closes the circuit.
- Available in 20g -100g in 10g increments.
Also available in 15g, 25g, and 300g.
Part Number: TMIS-015G though 1500-300G
Trans-Monitor Impact Switch in Use
The Trans-Monitor Impact Switch is a unique and effective impact indicator that will not only detect impact to your equipment but also is a switch that will turn on or turn off the equipment that it is wired to creating a closed circuit. Surface mounting with easy activation and awareness labels.
Ideal for various applications, such as:
- Quality Control
- Equipment Alerts
- Damage to Equipment
- Equipment misuse
- Equipment Warning
- And more…
How to Apply
Connect wires to your equipment creating an open circuit
Remove adhesive covering from the back of the device
Place on the piece of equipment to be monitored.
- How Do Our Impact Indicators Work? Understand how our mechanical impact indicators operate.
- New Trans-Monitor Impact Switch Read our News Release about the TMIS.
- Monitoring Shipments – ROI Monitoring your shipments can save your company money.
- What G Level Do I Need? Our most common question from customers. Learn how to determine the device g level.
- G Force Read about potential damage to your shipment caused by G Force.
|Dimensions||0.3 × 0.3 × 0.3 cm|
-100°F to 155°F/-73°C to 68°C
Available in 20g -100g in increments of 10
28 gauge AWG, 12" L
TMIS-05G through TMIS-300G
There are no reviews yet.