SmartShip Live™ is a compact IoT GPS enabled smart device with cellular activated communications and sensors with super long battery life. REAL TIME COMMUNICATION and excellent asset tracking device. Everything you want to know about your shipment, in real time by text and email. Real time” Shipment information device (Click here to view video).
INTERESTED? SCHEDULE A FREE, NO-OBLIGATION DEMO!
For more info, free samples, or to schedule a free, no-obligation demo of our SmartShip Live system, please contact us by clicking the button or by calling us at +1 866-913-2360
SmartShip Live™ is a GPS Enabled IoT device for real-time* communication
Do you want to know about…
- Current location?
- Impact or possible damage alert?
- Temperature range anomaly alert?
- Unauthorized or premature opening alert?
- Deviation from planned route?
- Web based real time GPS enabled, for tracking and location history
- Built in accelerometer records impacts up to 24g with definable alert levels
- Temperature sensor with definable alert levels
- Light sensor in covert use, to detect opening / tampering of boxed or contained goods, real time alert with location
- Geocoding settings with alerts for deviation
- SmartShip Live™ is fully reusable with a long operational life
The SmartShip Live device is delivered ready-to-use. An Operations Manual is provided with each SmartShip Live device.
Fully charge the SmartShip Live device prior to installing.
Test the devices GPS connection and status.
Be certain the device is turned on. Mount SmartShip Live onto the mounting bracket.
|1. Battery – lithium ion polymer|
3.7V power, 200mAh. Battery life up to 1 year based on number of alerts (rechargeable)
|2. Temperature Sensor|
Operational: -4°F to 140°F Storage: -40°F to 185°F
|3. Operating Humidity|
50% to 90%
|4. Physical Specifications|
6.9” x 1.6” x 1.4”, 7 oz. or 0.44 lbs.
|5. Cellular Modem|
GSM: Quad Band (850, 900, 1800, 1900). Built in antenna
Data: GSM, GPRS, and SMS
Receiver and Antenna: Internal (built in) Protocol: NMEA (Binary format)
|9. CPU Capacity|
Static RAM: 128Kb, Nonvolatile memory 34Kb, Flash Memory 2048Kb
3 Axis, ±24g, 0.1g resolution identify and report events of impact.
|11. Power Consumption|
Sleep/Idle 0.05mAh, GPS only 105 mAh, GPRS only 80 mAh, GPS and GPRS 165 mAh