Trans-Monitor Shock Indicators at a glance
- Trans-Monitor is a low-cost, dual axis, and single-use impact indicator.
- The Trans-Monitor is designed with two sets of spring-loaded stainless steel balls that are calibrated to withstand impacts up to the desired g rating.
- Impact indicator is surface mounted with self-adhesive or screws.
- Available in 10g -100g in 10g increments. Also available in 5g, 15g, 25g, and 300g
Part Number: 1400-005G through 1400-300G
Trans-Monitor in Use
The Trans-Monitor impact indicator provides a visual indication that hidden damage may have occurred. Omnidirectional device, detects impacts from all directions. Surface mounted with self-adhesive or screws. Can help identify trouble spots in the transportation chain.
Ideal for various applications, such as:
- Computer/IT Services
- Medical Devices and Supplies
- Consumer Electronics
- Distribution – Electronics
- Auto and Truck Parts
- Industrial Equipment
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Aerospace and Defense
- And more…
How to Apply
Place on a box, on a pallet or on a piece of equipment.
Use with companion label for more visibility.
Transmonitor Warning Label
Used with a Trans-Monitor to alert carriers that package is being monitored.
Alerts handlers that package is being monitored.
Applied to shipping boxes as a visual reminder that package is fragile and is being monitored.
*Tilt Label Indicators Specs
|Category||Measurements / Information|
|Temperature||-100°F to 155°F/-73°C to 68°C|
|“g” Range||10G – 100G in 10G INCREMENTS Also available 5g, 15g, 25g, 200g, 250, and 300g|
|Part Number||1400-005G through 1400-300G|
You Also May Be Interested In…
Detects impacts from all directions.
Fully reusable long-life device. Digital shock recorder.
Identifies trouble spots in transportation.
Well designed, reliable and simple. Analog impact recorder.