Protect-A-Pak Impact Indicators
at a glance
- Protect-A-Pak is one of the worlds most popular single-use, dual axis, and low-cost impact indicator.
- Provides a visual indication that hidden damage may have occurred.
- When used with alert labels, a Protect-A-Pak reduces the incidence of damage by raising awareness that the package is being monitored.
Part Number: 1200-005G through 1200-500g
Protect-A-Pak Shock Indicator in Use
Ideal for various applications, such as:
- Auto and Truck Parts
- Industrial Equipment
- Electronics – Computer Hardware
- Electronics – Telecommunications
- Medical Devices and Supplies
- Aerospace and Defense
- Consumer Electronics
- Equipment Rental
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Construction – Supplies and Fixtures
- Scientific and Technical Instruments
- And more…
How to Apply
Allow flush mounting of a Protect-A-Pak from outside of a package so the indicator can be externally viewed at all times.
Protect-A-Pak Companion Label
Used with a Protect-A-Pak and Mounting Flange.
Applied to shipping boxes as a visual reminder that package is fragile and is being monitored.
Alerts handlers that package is being monitored.
|Category||Measurements / Information|
|Diameter||1 1/4 in./3.2cm|
|Weight||1 oz./28.35 grams|
|Operating Temperature||-100° F to 155° F/-73°C to 68°C|
|Mounting||Self Adhesive or Mounting Flange|
|“g” Range||10g thru 100g in 10g increments, also 5g, 15g, 25g, 150g, 200g, 250, 300g, 500g|
|Part Number||1200-005G through 1200-500g|
You Also May Be Interested In…
Detects impacts from all directions.
Fully reusable long-life device. Records impact on x,y,& z axis.
Identifies trouble spots in transportation.
Weatherproof Tamper Resistant. Dual axis shock detection.