Omni-G at a glance
- The Omni-G is a resettable impact indicator that can be reused hundreds of times using the resetting tweezers.
- The cross spring and ball bearing design registers impacts from all directions.
- Provides an immediate indication of possible hidden damage.
Part Number: 2000-002G through 2000-500G
Omni-G in Use
The Omni-G is designed with two sets of spring loaded steel balls that become dislodged and fall into a transparent dome when struck with an impact that exceeds the preset g-level. Set the spring loaded ball sets with coordinating color using tweezers. When set, screw together the two transparent pieces to create a dome. Adhere OMNI-G to product or shipping box, screw it on to a wooden shipping pallet or mount it on mounting plate and screw on to shipping surface..
Ideal for various applications, such as:
- Auto and Truck Parts
- Industrial Equipment
- Electronics – Computer Hardware
- Electronics – Telecommunications
- Medical Devices and Supplies
- Aerospace and Defense
- Consumer Electronics
- Equipment Rental
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Construction – Supplies and Fixtures
- Scientific and Technical Instruments
- And More…
How to Apply
Used to reset an OMNI-G
An alternative mounting plate for the Omni-G.
Applied to shipping boxes as a visual reminder that package is fragile and is being monitored.
Alerts handlers that package is being monitored.
|Category||Measurements / Information|
|g-Range||2g-10g in 1g increments
15g-40g in 5g increments
50g-100g in 10g increments
Also available in 125g, 150g, 175g,
200g, 250g, 300g, 400g, and 500g.
|Impact Duration||8.4 ms|
|Height||1.5 in. (3.8 cm)|
|Diameter||2.06 in. (5.2 cm)|
|Weight||2 oz. (57 grams)|
|Temperature||-100°F to 275°F (-73°C to 135°C)|
|Mounting||#10-32 holes in base (5 mm)|
|Part Number||2000-002G through 2000-500G|
You Also May Be Interested In…
from all directions.
spots in transportation.
reliable and simple.