Protect-A-Pak Shock Indicator
at a glance
- Protect-A-Pak is one of the worlds most popular single-use, dual axis, and low-cost impact indicators.
- Provides a visual indication that hidden damage may have occurred.
- When used with alert labels, a Protect-A-Pak reduces the incidence of damage by raising awareness that the package is being monitored
Part Number: 1200-005G through 1200-500g
Protect-A-Pak Shock Indicator in Use
When used with alert labels, a Protect-A-Pak reduces the incidence of damage by raising awareness that the package is being monitored.The cross spring and bearing design is engineered for simplicity and responsiveness.
Ideal for various applications, such as:
- Auto and Truck Parts
- Industrial Equipment
- Electronics – Computer Hardware
- Electronics – Telecommunications
- Medical Devices and Supplies
- Aerospace and Defense
- Consumer Electronics
- Equipment Rental
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Construction – Supplies and Fixtures
- Scientific and Technical Instruments
- And more…
How to Apply
Allow flush mounting of a Protect-A-Pak from outside of a package so the indicator can be externally viewed at all times.
Protect-A-Pak Companion Label
Used with a Protect-A-Pak and Mounting Flange.
Applied to shipping boxes as a visual reminder that package is fragile and is being monitored.
Alerts handlers that package is being monitored.
|Category||Measurements / Information|
|Diameter||1 1/4 in./3.2cm|
|Weight||1 oz./28.35 grams|
|Operating Temperature||-100° F to 155° F/-73°C to 68°C|
|Mounting||Self Adhesive or Mounting Flange|
|“g” Range||10g thru 100g in 10g increments, also 5g, 15g, 25g, 150g, 200g, 250, 300g, 500g|
|Part Number||1200-005G through 1200-500g|
You Also May Be Interested In…
from all directions.
spots in transportation.